Why do Businesses & Individuals within Fashion Systems Collapse?
The Fashion Burnout workshop has been specially designed to attend the needs of professionals who have a direct and indirect relationship with this exciting and fast-paced industry, creating the conditions that will support their natural evolution. This practical and experiential workshop draws on design-thinking; business psychology and education models; somatic, personal, systemic, organisational and collective developmental theories and practices.
At the end of this two-day programme you will:
- Understand the real nature of your challenges
- Gain insight and perspective on what helps or holds back your potential
- Discover new avenues for constructive action
- Reconnect to your personal and professional strengths
- Find the most empowering place for your best present and future opportunities
Dates & Venues:
- Bogotá, Colombia: 29 & 30 June 2016, Auditorio Central Cultural LCI Bogotá Calle 77A # 13-12
- Milan, Italy: 16 & 17 July 2016, Viale Bianca Maria 23 – 20122
- London, England: 30 & 31 July 2016, The Skylight Centre, 49 Corsica Street N5 1JT
Time: From 9:30 to 17:30 each day
Further information: email@example.com
Leader & Facilitator:
Fabián Hirose is an Insight, Strategy and Development Management Consultant based in London, England. His passion and expertise lie in working relationally with senior business leaders and cross-functional teams to unlock the lasting potential of businesses and their people. Fabian’s clients include Burberry, Paul Smith, Alexander McQueen, Comme des Garçons, Gieves & Hawkes, Matthew Williamson, All Saints, Karla Otto, Diesel and emerging businesses across the UK, Europe, Asia and the Americas.