Fabián Hirose brings passion and 17 years expertise in the Global Fashion Industry. Integrating his strong business acumen, design-thinking and developmental expertise, he assists clients to reach a deeper understanding of commercial challenges.
He works relationally with senior business leaders and cross-functional teams to unlock the enduring potential of a brand and its people. His international experience, in combination with a background in marketing for multinationals, creates the structure for strong financial returns and taps the authenticity of a brand and its business model to create sustainable growth.
Colombian-born British, Fabián’s clients include Burberry, Alexander McQueen, Fendi, Valentino, Comme des Garçons, Salvatore Ferragamo, Gieves & Hawkes,Paul Smith,Diesel, All Saints, Matthew Williamson, Karla Otto, Mario Testino and emerging businesses across the UK, Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Using design and innovation management to work with the creative and learning process, Fabián is inspired to open up the possibility of transforming how we develop and care for the next generation. Drawing on his in-depth research and experiences to promote better outcomes for all, he works with emerging leaders at the start of their careers in England and Italy with Central Saint Martins, London College of Fashion, Polimoda, Coventry University and Southampton University, so students are meaningfully equipped for the fast changing world we live in.
- BA ( Hons ) Graphic Design and Fashion, 2004 Taller Cinco College of Design, Bogotá - Colombia
- BSc ( Hons ) Management & Strategy, 2008 London School of Economics, London UK
- Graduate Diploma in Fashion, 2009 Central Saint Martins College of Arts and Design, London UK
- Postgraduate Diploma in Psychology, 2011 Santa Barbara City College, California USA
- MA Applied Imagination in the Creative Industries 2013 Central Saint Martins College of Arts and Design, London UK
- Postgraduate Diploma in Executive Coaching, 2015 NAOS Institute, London UK
- Postgraduate Diploma in Organisation Development, 2014 NAOS Institute, London UK
- Postgraduate Certificate in Academic Practice in Higher Education, 2017 Coventry University, England
- MSc in Integrated Human, Organisational and Cultural Systems, 2016 Ashridge Executive Education, London (UK) Research and studies in London ( UK ) Groningen (The Netherlands), Berlin (Germany), Santa Barbara (USA), Tokyo (Japan) and Bogotá (Colombia).
Accreditations and Professional Memberships
- Member of the British Academy of Management, UK
- Member of the Academy of Marketing, UK
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (FHEA), UK
- Accredited Master Coach/Master Executive Coach by The Association for Coaching, UK
- Accredited Mental Health First Aid Practitioner by Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) England, UK